BCSA Social Media Policy (Updated on 5.4.2020)
The Big Cat Sanctuary Alliance does not discriminate against the views or opinions of others commenting on our social media accounts; however, we do reserve the right to remove, hide, or not approve any comment. We are not able to modify or edit a comment to remove unacceptable content, so the entire content of the comment will simply be removed or hidden.
Some of the reasons that we may remove, hide, or not approve a comment include:
• Vulgar, obscene, racially or ethnically offensive, threatening, harassing, or abusive comments;
• Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals and/or groups;
• Threats or other combative language;
• Spam, including content that promotes products or services and links that are not relevant to the topic at hand;
• Unsupported accusations;
• Suggestions or encouragement of illegal, dangerous, or destructive activity;
• Sharing of information that infringes the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of others;
• Duplicate posts; and
• Clearly off-topic comments.